Friday 11 October 2013

week 1 term 4 2013

Welcome to our new entrants for this term...a busy last term for the year.

We are looking at diversity and celebrations; we have swimming starting November 20 and 10 weeks of action!!
Term 4 requires the children to have and wear hats when outside at all times. Hats are available from the office in the correct whanau colour.We will have sunscreen on hand if outside and exposed.

week one.....Gr for Grandparents
\

y

Please get the children to learn this!

MY GRANNY

 My Granny is so groovy,

 My Granny is so cool.

 My Granny loves to duck dive,

 Into our swimming pool. 

 My Granny’s hair is grey,

 She has a great big grin.



 My Granny bikes all over town,

 Doing wheel spins.

 I love my Granny very much,

 I think my heart might burst.

 If Granny could win prizes,

 My Granny should come first!



Discovery - batik pictures



Discovery - crayon cupcakes

Finn

Kyle

Lachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments ....Room 15 invites you to enjoy our blog.