Thursday 9 August 2012

Week 5 term 3

Our wonder table .....




Rosa's cicada shells....cool Rosa


Alex busy in the kitchen


Our wonder table .....

The children made gingerbread on Thursday...it didn't run away!!


MIXING with Rafferty and Tommie


Taine and Alex


rolling dough

into the oven

what will happen?

yum


Making gingerbread.....run, run as fast as you can, I'm the gingerbreadman , you can't catch me!

Thanks Sarah...what a cook!

Letter of the week -G



   G  for ... I think I can hear a gruffalo coming ...

Enough of our Gruffalo....welcome to Izabel this week in Room 16. 

 Check out some of the children's writing which I will put up this week.


1 comment:

  1. I love your Wonder Table Rocking Room 16! What a lot of cool things to 'wonder' about!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to read your comments ....Room 15 invites you to enjoy our blog.