Tuesday 1 May 2012

May already!

So it is now all about mounting the specimens and getting a presentation format in order. this means clear files and labels, cross checking the specimens against a WELT list and discovering which specimens they need from me. I still need to survey at the lagoon and also one more trip up the North end of Hemi Matenga.This week we have curriculum days in Wellington so am looking forward to catching up with everyone again. Leon is off on holidays so am on my own until he gets back....plenty to do.
One assignment to complete...am nearly there and the results in for assignment 1...all good! Not sure about the second one...a bit more thinking yet .Science leadership and my personality...I need to be sure about those values I espouse.
At Nga Manu last night in the cold and rain, two kiwis were put together and baby sat for the night to make sure there were no fights...i hope it all went well. '
We are also running a name the kiwi competition at school ...ends this week. hopefully there will be some good entries. Well Off to sort my clear files and spreadsheeting so will sign off for now ....no photos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments ....Room 15 invites you to enjoy our blog.